Assistant Management Accountant
An excellent position has come available working for a growing catering service that is making waves in their sector that has been voted in the top 100 companies to work for 2 years running. The flourishing company is looking for a vibrant confident Assistant management accountant to join their growing team on a permanent basis to work closely alongside the head of finance.
With exciting growth plans the client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team and assist in the production of monthly management accounts. The ideal candidate will be conscientious, who has the ability to work very close deadlines within in a team environment. The successful candidate will have team members reporting into them so staff management experience is a key part.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and continue to develop your career.
Ideally you will have:
- Part AAT qualified or NVQ equivalent or passed foundation stage of professional accounting qualifications ACCA or CIMA
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel
- Must be a good communicator and able to build sustainable relationships
- Strong problem solving and attention to detail capabilities
- Payroll experience would be beneficial
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary and to be part of a strong financial team
- The chance to learn from a fully qualified accountant
- A permanent position with an immediate start
- Excellent work conditions in a gratifying environment.
So if you think you are ready for a step up in your career, then this could be your ideal opportunity to make the move you have been waiting for.