Head of Partnerships
SF Group are currently looking for a Head of Partnerships for our leading fintech client based in Birmingham.
This permanent position is in place to develop and enhance current partnership agreements to help lead to an increase in revenue for the business.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Lead and drive our overall partnership strategy and execution
- Identify and influence opportunities which support strategic priorities, evaluate the benefits, and work with all cross-functional areas of the company to execute on the relationships
- Develop relationships with the current network of partners
- Scope potential new partnerships that would benefit the business model
- Developing short, medium, and long-term plans based on our partnership objectives
- Help the business become the "partner of choice" for strategic partners in its markets
- Drive regular interactions between partnership teams and senior leaders
- Negotiate and bring deals to completion with key stakeholders
The ideal person will be/have:
- You have a track record in developing successful strategic partnerships, preferably in a technical B2B setting
- Experience in a similar position previously
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You'll be able to hold your own in a high-stakes negotiation
- You have excellent communication and written skills. You can hold a room and articulate yourself clearly
- You are able to work across multiple teams and present to business leaders at senior levels. You can speak to all sorts
- Outstanding attention to detail, time management and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to influence
This position will pay an annual salary of between £65,000 and £80,000 a year for the relevant candidate. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.