HR Shared Service Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the HR Shared Service Team, if you are a Team Leader looking for progression into a management position or an experienced Manager then this would be right for you. You need to be passionate about SLA's implementing Policy & Process to the highest degree and managing a successful HR delivery team. Birmingham City Based.
- Take responsibility for high levels of service delivery, in line with agreed measures. Effectively manage performance and day-to-day operations and identify opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Work with the wider HR community, including the HR Operations Managers to develop effective strategies and working practices that maximise effectiveness of the group.
- Lead, motivate and develop a team of 8 administrators to ensure that training and development needs are understood, met and succession plans are in place in particular for those areas that have limited subject matter expertise.
- Pro-actively promote the HR Operations to the business, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Regularly undertake wider project work relating to HR and business change.
- Manage the day to day performance and service delivery of the HR Helpdesk providing a customer-focused query handling service to all Line Managers and employees.
- Manage the HR administration transactions in a timely manner and deliver to internal SLA's.
- Ensure the accurate and timely delivery of business and project objectives.
- Actively managing a team of administrators to ensure accurate and timely delivery of objectives and project deliverables to the business.
- Proactively manage the recruitment and onboarding process so that it is considered a highly efficient and quality-focused service, with a client-focused outlook and appropriate service level agreements.
- Working with the wider firm, our outsourced providers and Eversheds teams to refine existing approaches to process delivery.
- Delivering best in class administrative services through the management, development and motivation of an administrative team.
Skills and experience:
- Proven track record of managing teams within a centralised HR function or a Shared Service Centre.
- CIPD qualification with knowledge of Employment Law is highly advantageous however not necessarily essential if strengths can be demonstrated in all other areas.
- Strong stakeholder management is essential, experience gained within a professional services environment is desirable.
Call me or email me your CV