Transaction Services Executive
As a Transaction Services Executive you will gain an understanding and experience the field of financial due diligence for corporate or strategic buyers, private equity or financial buyers and vendors, and or reporting accountants work.
Our client is an award-winning, UK Member Firm of an International Accounting Group, the world's fifth largest accountancy network with more than 1,000 offices in over 100 countries, including affiliates. They specialise in helping businesses to achieve their goals and adhere to strong values and a One Firm approach.
- Support transaction services projects and the teams in the performance of hands on fieldwork.
- Manage smaller on site project teams, assuming responsibility for briefing, supervising and developing junior staff.
- Manage smaller projects or aspects of larger projects, with particular responsibilities for:
project administration, including providing input into engagement letters, information requests, timetable and
target liaison, including monitoring information flow;
project management, including monitoring budgets and ensuring that work is completed within agreed
managing workload to meet deadlines.
- Produce discrete sections of reports containing minimal errors, in a clear, concise manner.
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of risk management practices and processes.
- Develop a clear understanding of the client's business and their priorities.
- Identify and present solutions to potential issues including matters impacting risk or price to project managers.
- Provide a point of contact throughout the engagement dealing with requests and issues in a timely manner, in conjunction with senior members of the team.
- Provide clients with value-adding recommendations for improvements in processes and controls.
- Ensure client feedback is captured, addressed and effectively communicated to the Project Managers.
- Accompany more senior team members to meetings with clients as required, and assist with the preparation for and follow-up from such meetings.
- Support practice development activity and demonstrate an awareness of sales opportunities.
- Assist with administration and ad hoc projects within the department.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams.
- Seek and take action on feedback.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Experience of working within Transaction Services or related disciplines.
- The business will also consider candidates from an Audit background.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- For those involved in Capital Markets transactions a working knowledge of the relevant legislation
Competitive salary, benefits and real progression opportunities in a meritocratic culture.