SuccessFactors Systems Administrator - Employee Central
Job Role: SuccessFactors Systems Administrator
Salary/Rate: £43,000 - £60,000 Depending on Experience
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: SC Cleared or willing to undergo
Travel: Approx 10%
SuccessFactors Systems Administrator -Permanent - Coventry - £43,000 - £60,000
Our client is seeking a SuccessFactors Systems Administrator. The selected individual will report to the Manager, Global HR Systems and Security in Service Centre Operations.
We're looking for an individual to be responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders and interpreting business requirements and educating and providing detailed information for governance decision making by key stakeholders. This position will require some travel to Australia or the United States.
- Understanding business needs, distinguishing between needs and wants; identifying gaps between business needs and standard SuccessFactors application functionality; designing and documenting solutions that fill the gaps
- Performing application configuration of SuccessFactors system (managing users, security, system properties, and module specific administration, etc.)
- Maintaining dashboards and analytics and providing support to management and HR representatives with training and guides for users to run dashboards and analytics
- Effectively partnering with customer by providing thorough information on issues or questions, providing visual aids and discussions in order to resolve issues efficiently
- Test all system areas during implementation, upgrade and/or other configuration change
- Testing will involve working with test users in the system and documenting unexpected behaviours and undesired results, routing testing template and providing feedback to SuccessFactors
- Leading weekly system review meetings and communicating process timelines, deadlines, and future agenda topics to HR, IT and other stakeholders
- Understanding data security and maintaining and protecting employee information
- Developing and maintaining business processes and technical solution documentation and ensuring compliance in all business process analysis and redesign activities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field of study; or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of SuccessFactors system experience including SuccessFactors implementation experience of Employee Central and OnBoarding Modules
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency using MS Suite Tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work effectively with both business and technical stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills, ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a good oral and written communicator with all levels of management
- Must show commitment to results, leadership, teamwork, process improvement and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with PeopleSoft & other HCM and payroll tools
- Familiarity with SharePoint
- Self-motivated, team player who works well with all people
- Understanding of global data privacy regulations
- Ability to work independently
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of SC security clearance. If you do not hold an active SC clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.