Automotive Recruitment Consultant- Apex HA
We are an energetic, innovative and thriving Warwick-based recruitment agency, who have a requirement for a Recruitment Consultant to look after and manage accounts with our key clients in our Automotive desk. We have been working with over 50% of our clients for over 10 years so we know how to provide great service!!!
In this growing, family company, your role will be extremely varied. Great customer service skills are an absolute must, coupled with a can-do attitude, enthusiasm and positivity! Previous recruitment experience is essential and any technical recruitment experience is particularly advantageous. You will ideally have a keen interest in the automotive industry as we firmly believe that the best people are those who are passionate about the product they are working with.
This is not a cold calling sales role - it is focused on recruiting the best talent in the market place along with building and maintaining great relationships with our clients!
These roles are offered on a permanent basis and we provide a comprehensive training programme if required.
What would your day look like?
- Conversing with clients to understand their needs and addressing any issues - you will be the main point of contact for your accounts
- Visiting your client and becoming their trusted advisor. We are not 'CV-chuckers' - we genuinely believe in providing the best level of service to our clients
- Sourcing CVs from databases and job boards
- Understanding and interpreting these CV's to ensure suitability
- Interviewing both clients and candidates to understand skills and experience required for vacancies; ensuring candidates have the necessary skills to match and recording this on our database
- Dealing with client queries in a timely and courteous manner
- To pro-actively manage the existing client base, ensuring their longer-term recruitment needs can be met
- Researching and understanding your market place so that you are able to provide genuine and hopefully useful market intelligence to our clients
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who loves to provide their customers with the most incredible level of service and enjoys the thrill of placing candidates in their dream job!!!
Apex Recruitment are an award winning, independently owned, financially sound business and have been a highly successful recruitment agency for over 39 years.
Apex Recruitment is a specialist Engineering recruitment agency with an Automotive bias (although we also recruit for other manufacturing and commercial roles).
Our reputation for delivering a service that exceeds our clients' and candidates' expectations has seen us experience exponential growth over recent years, with no signs of slowing down!
We are a family run, entrepreneurial company. We thrive at being dynamic, proactive and ambitious and we encourage our staff to be unique and innovative. Nothing makes us happier than pushing the status quo of the recruitment sector to bring a service that is unique to anything else in the market.
Desired skills and experience:
- Great customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good administrative / organisational skills - to keep databases current and up-to-date, paperwork completed on time etc.
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Approachable, with good interpersonal skills
Please note - we firmly believe that finding the right person is more than just ticking the boxes on a job spec. It is important to find a suitable person who fits the culture and behaviours of our business - to successfully fill this role, you should also maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow our company's manifesto. This is hugely important to us. To see if you are a right fit, you can find a copy of our values on our website.
From day one, you will have the following benefits:
- A very achievable and generous performance bonus - the more placements you make, the more money you make AND we don't cap the bonus like other agencies
- Full induction and training
- The support and guidance from your manager
- a fantastic open plan office environment
- An eclectic mix of professionals who are all ridiculously welcoming!
After a successful probationary period, we offer the following additional benefits:
- 3% contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual appraisal / salary review
- Staff training / development schemes at all levels
We are most definitely ambitious, driven and going places and if you feel that your values are compatible with our goals and aspirations - we should be talking!