Customer Retention (eCRM)
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a professional and well educated individual to join a highly corporate and reputable organisation as an Customer Retention (eCRM) - Assistant.
Duties will include:
- Owning the integration of the eCommerce Retention "ecosystem" - hybris Marketing, hybris Commerce, Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Shopping and DoubleClick as well as 3rd party data imports
- Designing and executing triggered, transactional and one-off promotional email campaigns including welcome and reactivation sequences to drive engagement and revenue
- Analysing customer data to create segments that will deliver a personalised experience for our customers
- Optimising eCRM KPIs including customer repeat order rate, orders per customer per month and customer lifetime value
- Managing the development of a customer preference centre
- Optimising the performance of retention channels through A/B testing
- Agency management for the production of creative assets
- Collaborating with marketing colleagues to maximise the efficiency of retargeting budgets
- Weekly and monthly reporting and analysis creating insight that drives change
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within an online retail environment and strong experience of email marketing, best practice, email automation and retargeting techniques. You must be experienced in building a single customer view through the integration of multiple data sources and possess a working knowledge of CRM disciplines including lifecycle marketing, frequency and monetary modelling.
Strong stakeholder management skills are essential alongside a good working knowledge of Google analytics and strong agency management skills. You must possess excellent communication and project management abilities, with presentation and reporting skills.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.