Quality Manager - 5 months Fixed Term Contract
We currently have an exciting new job opportunity for a Quality Manager to join our award winning, market leading, global business initially on a fixed term basis, offering a salary up to £30,000 plus excellent benefits package.
Your New Company
As one of the UK's fastest growing customer experience outsourcers, Webhelp is leading the way in an ever-changing world of communications. We're always looking to bring people on board who understand the importance leading by example, putting the customer first, and who want to join the team to deliver the best customer service in the country.
Your New Role
The role of the Quality Manager is to lead, develop and manage the Quality process across all European territories. You will work alongside the operation and our client to deliver a consistent quality model.
- Leading, developing, inspiring and motivating your team to meet client and business requirements
- Creating a uniquely collaborative culture where everyone takes ownership to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Design and Deliver Quality Frameworks and Structures for all customer contacts, measuring and reporting trends and opportunities
- Support Operational Management by delivering Deep Dive insight around specific requested areas
- Work effectively to achieve challenging targets through identifying trends and continuously improving processes and ways of working
- Deploy effective strategies to mitigate business and customer exposure through identification and eradication of risks relating to people, process and technology
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Knowledge of customer experience methodology including Net Promoter System, CSAT
- Ability to identify and share Service Excellence knowledge to influence others across the business unit
- Advanced Excel and/or Google spreadsheets including but not limited to conditional formatting, vlookup, countif, pivot tables etc
- Experience of producing reports at management level and above including strategy and business case scenarios
- Excellent stakeholder relationship building skills
What Will You Get In Return?
We offer a competitive salary together with employee discounts & reward schemes, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme. We also offer fabulous opportunities to progress, additional training plus a generous holiday allowance.
What You Need To Do Now
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match the profile for this role click "Apply" now we would love to hear from you.