Our client is looking to recruit a Telemarketer who will be working with the telemarketing team to open doors for clients who are in the manufacturing/ business-to-business (B2B) arena. The team is resourceful, persuasive and successful in getting to speak with B2B decision makers, buyers, heads of department and directors across the UK.
Duties will include:
- Call B2B manufacturing companies and ask permission to send more information on behalf of our clients and then entering their details accurately onto the CRM system to trigger marketing nurturing sequences
- After the prospect has received the email and direct mail campaigns you will call to establish if there is any further interest and book a face to face appointment on behalf of our clients
- Excellent written English to send follow-up emails to prospects and clients
- Familiarity with CRM - full training on all systems will be given
- Confident and persuasive cold calling telephone manner
- Ambitious and target driven, the successful candidate will be able to cope well in a telesales environment
- You must be skilled at getting past gatekeepers and outbound telemarketing experience is a must
Hours: 9.00am- 5.00pm Monday - Thursday and 9.00am- 2.30pm Friday.
The role is offering a generous commission scheme with OTE earning potential of up to £21,000, plus a pay increase as soon as you maintain the required standard of 1.1 appointments per day over three months.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.