As the Maintenance Engineer, your duties will be to:
• Adhere to corporate H&S and quality systems.
• Work to professional high standards to ensure servicing, repair of equipment is delivered in a timely manner.
• Maintain clear and well-documented records.
• Be willing to learn and develop additional job-related skills.
• Adopt and train to handle various items of machinery and equipment.
To be a successful Maintenance Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
• Knowledge and practical experience of maintaining industrial equipment.
• Preferably DUAL skilled (Electrical / Mechanical).
• Experience of repairing and replacing electromechanical components such as pumps and motors.
• Excellent diagnostic and fault-finding skills.
• Knowledge of electrical control boards (2&3 phase).
• Basic plumbing skills (Plastic Solvent type).
• Operation of manual centre lathe and Bridgeport vertical miller.
• Plastic welding.
The Maintenance Engineer will be working 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday and 7:30am – 2pm Friday.
In return, the Maintenance Engineer will receive a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.