Are you an experienced Telesales Advisor or Sales Executive wanting to drive sales and deliver an exception customer service?
Are you looking for an exciting and new opportunity where you can really make the role your own and play a huge part of the success within this team.
If you have customer/sales experience working with business customers then we would love to hear from you!
- £17,000 - £18,500 (10% commission)
- Located in Walsall, you are just outside of the city within walking distance of bus and rail links, Roadside parking is also available within this area and is very reasonably priced!
- 25 days paid holiday increasing to 30 days per year plus bank holidays
After 12 months service you will not work on our birthdays
Excellent training opportunities
Contributory pension scheme
Childcare voucher scheme
Access to a wide range of Chamber Services benefits
- Permanent position
- Cold call companies and follow up on warm leads
- Business development
- Secure business with employers
- Book appointments for sales reps
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Providing administration support to external sales team
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Using questioning skills to understand customer requirements
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the Brand name in a positive and professional way at ALL times
- Apply 'Best Practice' standard to all work
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
- 1 year +Telesales/sales experience
- Consultative approach
- Proven ability to work towards and achieve targets
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working within a target driven environment
- Effective communication - both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the box
- Maximising on sales opportunities
- Ability to plan & organise
- Time management
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.