Experienced DB / DC Pensions Administrator - Redditch - £22,000 - £26,000 DOE
Experienced DB / DC Pensions Administrator - Redditch-£22,000 - £26,000 DOE
Beat the traffic, take the stress out of your commute! Based in a rural location this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced DB / DC pensions administrator to join a successful and growing team.
Recruit UK are working with a highly successful pension consultants and actuaries operation who are looking to grow their West Midlands hub. Their principal business activities are providing a boutique service to Trustees and Employers which includes corporate pension consultancy, investment consultancy, scheme administration and actuarial services.
Their focus is very much on the provision of a personal and professional service tailored specifically to meet each client's particular needs.
As an established business set up in Bristol nearly 30 years ago my client took the decision 10 years ago to open a second hub in a beautiful rural location to the South West of Birmingham. This is currently a small team of 7 employees who benefit from being part of a larger organisation while maintaining a close knit supportive team feel to their working environment.
They are looking to employ a well-motivated, enthusiastic and capable pensions administrator who will thrive within their challenging, but friendly and flexible working environment. All of their staff are encouraged to enhance their skills, progress in their career and develop a professional and enthusiastic attitude when working for them. This ensures that they provide all of their clients with the highest level of professional service, whilst offering a personal approach that reflects their own circumstances, requirements and objectives.
My client aims to attract and retain individuals who have a variety of skills, background and experience and are committed to ensuring the fair and equal treatment of all of our employees and job applicants.
- Have a good working knowledge of DB/DC trust based pension schemes and current pension legislation
- Be able to prioritise and organise workload
- Communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Have a professional, proactive and positive attitude
- Be able to understand the basis of calculations for a variety of different schemes
- Attain a high level of accuracy in all work completed
- Work well within a small busy team
- Have your own transport as the office is based in a rural location
- Maintaining and updating member records
- Calculating, processing and settling benefits on DB/DC trust based pension schemes for early leavers, retirements, transfers, divorce and deaths
- Day to day pension administration including dealing with general enquires received by telephone, e-mail or post
- Processing new entrants
- Carrying out GMP reconciliations
- Carrying out ad hoc project work, as and when required
What’s in it for you?
This is a company that truly understands the importance of happy staff and creating an encouraging and supportive work / life balance. They have been recognised by Investors in People (IIP) for their training and development policies and systems. This represents external acknowledgement of the significant investment which they make in their key asset - people!
- Excellent basic salary
- Supportive and professional working environment
- Beautiful rural location
- Immediate life assurance cover and membership of our group pension arrangement.
- Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch.
- A variety of organised social events throughout the year
- A comprehensive training and development programme
- Their staff have a broad range of technical expertise and are members of a number of different professional bodies
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Russell Davies at Recruit UK quoting 11832