Store Operations Assistant
Our client, an industry recognised and global retailer, has an exciting opportunity for an outstanding, professional and experienced Store Operations Assistant.
Reporting to the Store Operations Director the main purpose of this role is to run the assigned department efficiently and accurately, and achieve compliance with all internal and external guidelines and regulations, whilst contributing to a co-operative working environment.
Duties will include:
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and external bodies when required
- Provide administrative support as required to the Store Operations Director
- Ensure the security of any documentation and electronic data in the area of responsibility
- Maintain appropriate backups and logs for data in the area of responsibility
- Check invoices for services and equipment in the area of responsibility following company procedures
- Maintain an efficient and well organised filing system for the department
- Ensure that all documentation around responsibility is archived orderly for the correct period and arranges its disposal at the end of the archive period
- Train other employees where appropriate
- Ensure that the workstation and surrounding area is well organised
- Ensure that all communal areas are kept in appropriate condition
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent, possessing a solid and proven administration background, excellent research skills and the ability to digest and interpret information together with being highly analytical with outstanding numerical skills.
Please note: due to the large amount of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.