Facilities Helpdesk Co-ordinator - Maintenance
Exciting opportunity has for a permanent Facilities Coordinator in Warwick working on the Pre-Planned Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Help desk.
My client is leading service provider withing the UK who carries and offering and portfolio of highly attained contract management and service delivery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively using the planners, allocating maintenance staff and engineers and ensuring the completion of tasks in accordance with the client's requirements.
All applicants must be computer literate, have excellent organisational skills, be able to perform under pressure and prioritise workload with a systematic approach.
Good communication skills are vital as contacts include Client Senior Management, Sub-Contractors and Clients Helpdesk.
Day to day duties
- Book engineers on site, closure maintenance are completed within specified timescales.
- Use the PPM Planners and Engineers diary to plan tasks.
- Allocate the correct engineer by skill set and location to complete the task to the client's requirements.
- Manage the compliance, collation, distribution and filing of maintenance paperwork.
- Handle telephone queries from clients and engineers on outstanding and ongoing work orders.
- Issue of purchase orders within contract maximum spends values.
- Update Vixen and the Clients systems in order to meet SLAs.
- Provide additional support to undertake colleagues work as and when required.
- Liaise with Contract Managers to update on progress and highlight issues.
- Update third-party systems with compliance documents.
- Manage any subcontractors carrying out PPM on behalf of integral including all associated paperwork and purchase orders.
- Any other duties requested by your line manager.
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to multi-task
- Possess excellent organisational skills
- Must possess a positive attitude
This role is being on offered on a permanent basis with a salary ranging from £16,000 - £18,000