Rick Management and Internal Controls Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen for a talented Risk Management and Internal Controls Manager to join our Finance Team.
Reporting into the Director of Business Control and the Head of Global Risk Management, Internal Controls & Finance Integration with line management responsibility for one direct report, this role will ultimately be responsible for:
- Maintaining an effective and explicit risk management process, which ensures that risks are continuously mitigated by the implementation of strong controls, effective policies and efficient procedures
- Implementing strong internal controls over financial reporting and providing assurance that the controls are being applied effectively
- Advising on internal controls over operational processes
- Providing globally consistent, risk based, added value audit services
- Advising management on solutions to identified deficiencies and / or opportunities for value creation
- Advising management on fraud prevention and ensuring that fraud is properly investigated
- Optimising the cost of control and bringing best practices and continuous improvement into the organisation
- Ensuring that all recommended actions agreed with management are implemented on time
It goes without saying that in additional to your technical ability you will be a great people manager, able to unlock the very best from your team. This is a high profile position with the successful candidate providing the catalyst for innovation within the team. To be considered for this role you will need substantial previous experience within a financial / operational auditing environment ideally within a professional accountants firm and / or internal audit function.