Tele Sales Agent
Our client is looking to recruit Tele Sales Agents to join their busy and results driven team.
The purpose of the roles will be to generate new business by proactively calling customers (existing and prospect) and targeted customers within the B2B market to cross sell service contracts for various product ranges and solutions. Products and markets may vary over time based on business opportunity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Call prospect customers through targeted data in order to create and identify new business.
- Call and manage campaigns and drivers leads of which both include existing and prospect customers.
- Develop a pipeline of short and long term prospects that meet the specified criteria.
- Track all information in the CRM - record activity against the company and record any competitor.
- Work to agreed KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) new business revenue and call targets to make sure the business targets are being met.
- Develop sales by cold calling, warm calling, solution selling, following up on leads to negotiate, handle objections, closing the deal and through maintaining ongoing profitable relationships.
- Reporting to the Team Leader, with high interaction with other team members within the Front Line Team from all areas.
- Ensure any customer queries identified are passed to the relevant role within the Front Line Team for resolution.
- Achieve set period revenue targets by selling profitable business through value added selling.
- Understand own performance including key metrics of the role; closing ratio, average order value, actual new business revenue generated and processed and pipeline business.
A successful background within a sales environment is ideal with experience working towards and achieving targets/objectives both as an individual and as part of a team. You must be self-motivated, disciplined and professional and be confident in using a range of computer programmes.
This role offers a salary of £18,500 - £20,000 basic plus commission. Average OTE is £26,000+.
Please note: due to the high number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.