Contract Logistics Manager
CONTRACT LOGISTICS MANAGER Employer of the Year - Grocer Awards 2017
To support this successful business and its continued growth in the UK, we are looking to strengthen the corporate logistics team with a number of ambitious and experienced supply chain professionals.
These challenging and varied roles have significant career development potential and will require the successful candidates to lead multiple change projects to prepare the infrastructure for growth.
We are looking for individuals with the potential to lead and develop the highly effective and efficient supply chain operations required for a leading grocery retail business.
To be considered as a manager with the corporate logistics team you will need:
- A demonstrative track record of logistics operational or commercial successes - improving performance and reducing costs
- A degree, a minimum 2:1, and high levels of numeracy and literacy
- Preferably experience of retail or FMCG logistics, either as a user or service provider
You should also be able to:
- Manage multiple assignments and have sound organisational skills
- Lead and manage multiple stakeholders
- Work in a fast moving environment
- Communicate effectively with individuals and groups
- Demonstrate commercial awareness and acumen
If you can demonstrate the requirements above and are someone who thrives with significant autonomy and responsibility, and you are solutions orientated, we would like to hear from you.
On offer is the opportunity to take on new levels of responsibility and develop your supply chain career with this fast growing and exciting business.
In February of this year Aldi became the UK’s fifth largest grocer by market share. The business now has over 700 UK stores and plans to open another 300 in the next 5 years.