Buyer / Project Planner
Circa £25,000pa depending on experience.
Full Time hours: 08:00 - 16:30hrs Monday to Friday
Based in Tamworth, Staffordshire
A well established manufacturing company is looking for a Buyer / Project Planner to join their team in Tamworth. Buyer/ Project Planner will be required to contact new and existing customers and suppliers, negotiating prices for large and small orders ranging from £500 - £500,000.
As a Buyer / Project Planner, you will ideally have:
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team
- good organisation skills
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft tools
- Experience within manufacturing, Automotive or Engineering industries
- Experience of material management and reporting on commercial projects.
Duties of Buyer / Project Planner include:
- Negotiating prices with suppliers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers, chasing orders
- Planning projects to customer specifications
- Management of projects to company's engineering and manufacturing requirements.
- Ensuring delivery of projects within planned timescales
- Monitoring progress of projects and orders
Are you looking for a role where you can develop new skills and progress within a well established company?
Interested? Apply online ASAP.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.