I am currently recruiting for a permanent Laboratory Technician to join a leading contract testing company in their Specialist Chemistry department based in the Midlands. It was a fantastic opportunity for a graduate looking for their first role in industry. This role will offer a detailed and structured training programme in order you to develop your skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Preparation of samples for analysis
* Perform extractions, dilutions and calibrations
* Load samples onto analytical instrumentation
* General maintenance of the laboratory
* Ensuring work is adhered to UKAS and ISO17025 standards at all times
* Health and safety within the laboratory is maintained to a high level
* BSc or equivalent in Chemistry
* Experience working in a laboratory is desirable
* Excellent time management
* Self starter
If you would like to be a Laboratory Technician and you feel you fit these criteria then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.