The HR Manager plays a vital role in supporting the employees of the company and the HR department by managing employee relations activities, ensuring that legislation is adhered to and that employees are used in the most effective manner for both the company and the employee. It is important to monitor and influence fairness and consistency in all activities connected with the management of employees.
Hours: Monday to Friday - shifts between 7.00am and 7.00pm
- Support in managing and coaching the HR Advisors.
- Support managers on operational employee relations matters, TUPE and employment tribunals to minimise business risk.
- Contribute to a multitude of HR activities to drive business performance and influence change across the business.
- Support the senior team to actively manage the careers of their people, utilising people review tools and L&D.
- Support the implementation of people strategies that directly support the achievement of business goals.
- Use management information, HR stats and feedback to identify opportunities to improve business performance.
- Build honest, open and challenging business relationships which can be leveraged to make things happen.
- Guide and influence line managers to ensure fairness and consistency in decision making.
- Review and, where necessary, update HR policies/procedures, ensuring that they are compliant with legislation and best practice and disseminated to all employees.
- Ensure the company is kept up to date and informed of any upcoming relevant changes in legislation.
- Offer guidance and advice on any HR or policy related matters to the employees of the company.
- CIPD qualified with previous experience in an operational HR role.
- Excellent experiential knowledge of TUPE and redundancy scenarios.
- Strong employee relations experience and a full understanding of current employment legislation and TUPE.
- Previous experience of managing a variety of cases simultaneously.
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as remotely where required.
- Previous experience of working within a field-based or regional role within HR.
- Multi-site experience would be beneficial.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to change quickly.
- The ability to work autonomous and as part of a team.
- You must hold a full UK driving license.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.