The HR Manager plays a vital role in supporting the employees of the company and the HR department by managing employee relations activities, ensuring that legislation is adhered to and that employees are used in the most effective manner for both the company and the employee. It is important to monitor and influence fairness and consistency in all activities connected with the management of employees.
Hours: Monday to Friday - shifts between 7.00am and 7.00pm
- Providing first line technical support / administration via telephone, email or remote connection.
- Taking an active role in incident/problem/request fulfilment, in line with Service Level Agreements.
- Take full ownership of an incident, ensuring customers and users are provided with accurate and timely updated information relating to their reported incident/request. This should be in line with agreed SLA’s & OLA’s.
- Maintaining accurate activity updates within the Service Management System
- Producing technical support documentation
- Advise and assist colleagues in the resolution of incidents logged.
- Mentoring and developing other team members
As the business grows there will be other opportunities outside of these that you will be asked to assist with to enable the Services team to evolve.
- 1st line service desk analyst with excellent customer facing and technical skills.
- Experience within a service desk or technical support environment supported by an understanding of ITIL best practice
- Educated to A Level or BTEC/GNVQ level, degree an advantage
- Interested in undertaking MCT and MCIT accreditations
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Any experience with Citrix XenApp 6, Microsoft Exchange 2007 - 2010, Microsoft App-V would be advantageous but not essential
- Calmness under pressure and good team skills required.
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.