Repairs Programmer - Use of own vehicle
Umbrella rate at £12.00 per hour
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Repairs Programmer - Use of own vehicle on a 2 month contract with a possibility of an extension. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
To assist in providing a professional customer service/planning service within the Repairs Management Centre. To enable customers to report new housing repairs and to programme and deploy a responsive workforce to ensure reactive repairs are completed within relevant service standards and appointments are made and kept. Excellent administrative and organisational skills required.
You will be required to organise and plan appointments for housing repair staff.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Extensive experience of working within a housing repairs and maintenance
- Extensive experience of scheduling and allocating works or projects to craft operatives and contractors
- Extensive experience of co-ordinating, sequencing and planning resources, plant and materials
- Significant working experience of the delivery of front line services to customers.
- Significant experience within a Building /Contracting/Social Housing environment
- Extensive knowledge of workforce management and Housing Management systems, e.g. Kirona Ltd (Optitime/DRS) and Northgate
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of good customer relations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving, forecasting and foresight
- Able to prioritise and manage own workload and those of others
- Able to demonstrate a flexible and solution focused approach
- Able to predict and identify scheduling conflicts, and develop customer focussed solutions while maximising business efficiency
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience -
Good standard of basic education i.e. qualifications to GCSE Grade C and above in maths and English language, or equivalent
NVQ level 3 qualification in contact centre operations/ customer service or Business Administration