Chef de Partie- Kegworth Derbyshire DE74 £175k
Chef de Partie for Busy Hotel in Kegworth
Chef de Partie. Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie for their busy 4* Hotel in Derbyshire. They are looking for Chef who has experience of working in a busy fresh food operation either restaurant or hotel serving high volume of guests. The hotel is accessible on the 24 hour Skylink bus service from Derby City Centre.
* Working on each section of the kitchen
* Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service
* Managing your own section
* You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in a busy high volume hotel, pub or branded restaurant
* Ability to work on each section
* NVQ Level to or equivalent
Salary & Benefits
* Salary to £17.5k
* All meals
* 28 days holiday
* Outstanding training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now quoting reference 2700551
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.