Area Sales / Field Sales / Territory Sales Manager
Salary package £36-40K OTE based on experience.
- Company car
- Laptop & mobile
- 24 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
The Company: Our client is an independent manufacturer and acknowledged as a leader in their niche area. They have a developed a notable name within the market and they are seeking a talented Area Sales / Field Sales Manager to add value to the business.
The Purpose: The role key objectives are to manage and develop relationships while increasing sales through both the construction and industrial markets via; Independent / regional distribution channels. National distribution channels and End user engagement / specification & pull through.
- Implement a business plan for the regional territory, linked to corporate sales strategies and convert this into profitable business performance.
- Translate the value and service proposition for all accounts into a practical implementation plan specific to the territory and ensure its achievement.
- Be responsible for the regional development and achievement of sales through the customer / distribution sales channel and through end user specification.
- Provide account management for nominated regional and National accounts, which will include implementation of the development plan.
- Deal with customer telephone enquiries regarding pricing, quotes etc.
- Calling and visiting customers and end users with current / new products, promotions and offers etc.
- Follow up on web site leads and enquiries from both customers and end users.
- Identify and create a strong loyal relationship with all decision makers.
- Be aware of and report on all competitor activities within major accounts.
- Work with the Sales, Key Accounts and Product Specialist Directors to identify and target opportunities to drive and gain product specification within specific end users.
- Monitor the regions sales activities and ensure actions appropriate to the territory are taken to rectify any gaps between agreed and actual performance.
- Provide management with required reports, information and feedback to contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting and performance management of the business in agreed formats and within agreed timeframes.
- The ability to communicate and influence people at all levels.
- Calling on and driving both customers and end users with current / new products and promotions, offers etc.
- Be able to use the company’s automated information / CRM systems to analyze the customer’s situation and offer and drive appropriate solutions.
- Able to effectively use a full range of communication tools and techniques, building and using presentations and media effectively.
- MUST have Area Sales / Field Sales experience and a desire to make a name for oneself.
- Strong communicator and good presenter.
- Money driven and sales focused
- Valid driving license is required.
- PPE background is essential.
If you are seeking a new venture and wish to work for a company that really does value its staff - then we would like to hear from you.