An exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in their people's skills and knowledge is integral to their success. Ensuring a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by culture of expertise, safety and trust, whilst leading the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK, things rarely stand still. From humble beginnings, the company has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that service offerings are expansive, progressive and relevant to customers. It is employees that enable this, which is why they are the heart of their business.
- Responsible for all stock balance sheet accounts, ensuring they are reconciled regularly; variances are identified, investigated and resolved
- Completion of a full gas and vehicle fuel count and reconciliation quarterly
- Update stock control procedures, taking into account changes within the business
- Key contact for external auditors on Stock
- Calculate stock provisions, investigating anomalies and advising supporting departments of expected changes
- Communicate the results of stock counts, identifying the cause of significant gains and losses
- Responsible for the monthly terminal reconciliations and valuation of stock, ensuring correct prices are used to generate the costs and therefore the transfer of costs across the business
- Ensure blanket purchase orders reflect the correct supplier prices
- Support the Customer Engineering team with their control of engineering stock by updating the ledger after stock takes and distributing monthly reports on variances of key items
- Assist depot colleagues and ensure that fuel usage has been sufficiently accrued
- Reconcile 3rd party invoicing against stock movement
- Ad-hoc Financial Accounting duties and projects as required