SF Group are currently recruiting a Digital Designer to join our Warwickshire based client! As Design and Marketing Coordinator you will be joining our fashion client on a 12 month contract, however there is the potential for this role to go permanent.
Reporting to the E-commerce Manager, you will play a key part in defining, building and managing their design and branding strategy.
- Responsible for the design of all brand & marketing communications
- Create new seasonal design campaigns to ensure all consumer touch points and marketing are refreshed to reflect the new season
- Produce and schedule all digital content, including home pages, category banners, email and paid search banners
- Create all print assets for a range of needs including events, press and POS
- Liaise with the photographer to commission any imagery needed for design assets
- Monitor the performance of all content produced, reporting results in weekly meetings and use analysis to make informed decisions to improve further designs and marketing strategy
- Work closely with the E-commerce Manager to contribute ideas to help build a strong marketing plan based on an understanding of the clients consumer and performance of previous marketing and content produced
- Help to manage strategic projects that develop our design proposition
- Keep abreast of new design techniques and methods that we can integrate into current design work
- Liaise with 3rd party developers to handover designs to be coded and ensure that they are completed on time and as per schedule
- Oversee the design of assets for their rewards programme
What is my client looking for?
My client is looking for someone to invigorate their design and ensure that at every opportunity their marketing material excites and delights their customers. As Marketing and Design Coordinator you will work with the Content Manager, E-commerce Manager and photography team to ensure all store and digital marketing channels are innovative, on brand and are meeting performance targets.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills
- Excellent organisation, planning and attention to detail
- Limitless creativity
- Exceptional customer focus
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Strong team work and motivational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities based on company needs
- Sense of urgency and proactiveness
What’s on offer?
The chance to showcase some great ideas and effectively make the role your own! The client is paying between £22,000 - £26,000. For more information, contact Shanice Morgan on .