Front of House Administrator
Our client, who offer first class accommodation and nursing care to the elderly, are looking for an experienced Front of House Administrator to join their large, friendly team. The role is based in Sutton Coldfield and our client is looking to pay £22,000.
The purpose built nursing home have excellent reputation and provide car for 42 elderly people. With a large team of 50, including Nurses, Carers, Auxiliary and Admin staff, they are looking to expand this team. The successful candidate will have set hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday but will expected to be flexible.
As the Front of House Administrator you will be responsible for:
- All reception duties to include meeting and greeting residents and families
- Attending meetings and typing minutes and other documents
- Regular updating of the website and Social Media
- Updating all staff records for training, appraisals and supervision on a weekly basis
- Maintaining HR files
- Purchasing stationary, furnishings, crockery, furniture, uniforms, food, toiletries
- Conducting surveys, audits and preparing reports for Managers
- Preparation of resident contracts and arrangements for payment of fees
- Assisting with employment of all staff including interviewing
The successful candidate for the role of the Front of House Administrator will have:
- Excellent excel skills and other Microsoft packages
- A keen eye for detail including figures
- Experience meeting and greeting candidates
As the Front of House Administrator, the client is looking for somebody who has previously worked as a Receptionist and Administrator as the role involves both of these. The client is looking for somebody who can be flexible around working hours and sympathetic when needed due to the nature of the business.
In return the Front of House Administrator will receive a basic salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 depending upon experience.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.