An exciting new opportunity has just arisen for a HR Officer to join a leading manufacturing company based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
This new role offers a competitive salary of up to £25,000. My client is looking to interview from 14th September onwards for a start date soon after. You will need to be available from that date.
As the HR Officer, your responsibilities will be but will not be limited to:
- Probation reviews
- Recruitment - advertising and sourcing candidates
- HR related admin tasks
- Assistance with facilities management
- Employee relations - dismissals
- Reviewing, updating and implementing policies
- Collating and inputting payroll information
You will be reporting to the HR Manager, supporting with all requirements. Flexible working hours available.
It is essential that you have relevant experience for this role, otherwise your application will not be considered. If interested, please apply.