About the role
Immediate Interviews available with a fast track induction.
You will be working in multiple nursing, care and residential homes supporting with tasks such as, administering prescribed medicines in accordance with INMC guidelines, maintaining accurate records and ensuring that each resident has an individualised care plan.
Nurses must have the following:
- Valid NMC registration pin
- Have a caring and compassionate attitude
- Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent relationship building skills
- A passion for providing high quality, individualised care
About the company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
Gold package for Nurses includes:
- Immediate interviews available
- Fast track induction
- Flexible shift work (mornings, afternoons or nights. It's your choice, make your working hours work around you)
- DBS scheme
- Free online training
- Free face to face training
- Various settings available including mental health and children homes
- Competitive rates of pay including holiday pay
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Regular appraisals
- Support with your revalidation
- Access to 'Your Interserve’ - manage your availability online!
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).