SMART Education are working with a large Academy in South Birmingham who are searching for a French Teacher to join them on a long term ongoing basis from September 2017. We are looking for an exemplary Teacher who can deliver "good to outstanding" lessons and is committed to student progression and achievement.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a French Teacher to join a great community where all the staff are kind, friendly and approachable.
- We are looking for a dynamic classroom practitioner who has the ability to continue the progress that has been made within the department.
- The role is FULL TIME with an immediate start and will be working with largely KS4 GCSE groups and some KS3 also.
You will be required to:
* Plan, prepare and deliver lessons
* Be able to effectively manage a classroom
* Mark and prepare students work
* Strong Knowledge of KS3 and KS4 curriculum
* Experience in teaching secondary education
* A positive attitude and an enthusiastic approach
For further infrmation plese contact Fiona Moss today!