Project Assistant/Analyst - 12 month contract
Our client, a recognised global leader within their industry, has an exciting opportunity for a professional and articulate Project Assistant/Analyst.
Reporting to a Director, the role holder will be a forward thinking strong professional with an approachable but assertive presence in the working environment. You will need enthusiasm and drive, with a proven experience of working on projects with deadlines in a fast paced and pressurised environment; plus being able to think on your feet and be self-reliant.
Duties and skills:
- Cover PA responsibilities to the Director
- Liaising with numerous external suppliers
- Weekly and monthly analysis on trial store performance
- Handling and updating financial matters of the department
- Attention to detail is very important due to the complex nature of the data analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Remaining organised to keep track of difference elements of the project and all associated costs/invoices
- Using initiative to look for opportunities to improve on reporting and logs
- Managing work and preparing documentation relating to committees
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us in 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion you have not been short-listed.