Call Centre Advisor
Our client, a leading provider of facilities and property management, are recruiting for their busy customer service centre. Duties will include:-
- Logging calls/jobs received by telephone and email on to the helpdesk database utilising helpdesk software.
- Answering phones and directing calls and responding to enquiries.
- Following standard help desk procedures at all times
- Logging all help desk interactions
- Administering the help desk software
- Redirecting problems to correct resource
- Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention
- Informing management of recurring problems
- Staying current with system information, changes and updates
Shifts will be on a 6 week rota. You will need to be fully flexible as this is a 24/7 call centre and will include approximately 7 nights in each six week period. It will work out that you have 2 weekends off per 6 week period. Hours will average out at 42.5 per week, but some weeks you will work more and some less.
Salary is £16,700 pa with a £50.00 allowance per night shift - which equates to an extra £2,800 per year.
If you have a good telephone manner and good computer skills, are quick to learn and would be happy in working a variety of shifts in an environment where no 2 days are the same, then we want to hear from you.