ATM Upgrade Engineer
My client, a leading IT services organisation are currently recruiting for ATM Upgrade Project Engineers to work within banking organisations upgrading ATM PCs
The successful ATM Upgrade Engineer will work for 6-7 weeks however would be considered for future upcoming projects.
Training will be provided - training will take place w/c 9th October in preparation for a 16th October start
Details of the role:
- Script based ATM PC upgrades
- 1 -2 sites per day - throughout your centralised area
- Mon - Fri work (8.45 - 5pm)
- Full manufacturer training will be supplied
- MUST have previous IT hardware, EPOS or ATM background
- Must have a full UK Driving license and own reliable vehicle with business insurance
- Must have access to monitor, keyboard, anti-static kit, standard engineering toolkit, PPE etc.
- Must be able to pass vetting (which will include a criminal history and credit check)
Rate - £115 per day (inclusive of first 75 miles travelled - pro rata'd over week)
If this would be of interest, please forward your CV across to