Payroll Administrator - Worcester - Full time - Permanent
As a result of increasing growth and demands, a leading organisation is looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their fantastic team based in Worcester on a full-time, permanent basis.
Primarily, the main purpose of the role is to run outsourced payrolls for clients, ensuring the production of accurate weekly payrolls. Similarly expect to be dealing with employee, client and supplier queries, as we as producing bespoke reports and management information. You will be working closely with the members of your payroll team, so an individual who works well in a team will be vital to the overall success of the unit.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in running Payrolls - minimum 2 years
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word skills
- Working Pensions knowledge
- Ability to produce consistently accurate work to a very high standard
- Highly capable of prioritising, organising and time management
- Mature attitude, and works on own initiative
- Ability to multi task and learn systems quickly
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with focus on customer service
- Strong team player
- Minimum of 5 GCSE/O Level equivalent, including English and Maths
- Day to day running of weekly payrolls
- Administration of P45, P46, P11, and P60's
- Calculation of Income Tax, N.I., Student Loans etc.
- Pensions administration
- RTI submissions
- Resolving of queries from employees, suppliers and clients
- Weekly standard and bespoke reporting
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Ad hoc duties as specified by the team.
Interviews will be happening ASAP, so please apply to register your interest.
For any further enquiries on the role, please contact Michael Tomenson at .