Position: Java Developer
Salary: £25-30,000 plus benefits
Are you a graduate developer or an experienced developer looking for a new challenge? My client, a market leader in technology business and the number one provider of software to general insurance brokers in the UK are looking for developers to join their experienced team to write code for new client implementations, support for products or enhance products. You will be stepping into a scaled Agile environment working on products. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the biggest software employer in Worcester. Exact technology is dependent upon products, typically written in Java using Spring Hibernate. This is a permanent position with a salary of up to £30k plus benefits.
- Working within a scaled Agile environment for all projects
- Delivering new customer requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Working with external suppliers in order to deliver quality software which enhances the businesses technical estate and market position.
- Collaborate with colleagues to establish and implement requirements and/ or the resolution of live operational issues.
- Being an active member of the cross functional scrum team and taking a hands on approach to the delivery of software.
- Experience of working on the production of software applications and databases.
- Preferably candidates will be educated to degree level with programming experience, could be form an internship
- Experience of and understanding of developing software in either Java or Microsoft
- Usage and implementation of Design Patterns.
If you feel that you hold the desired requirements and would like to be considered for the role then send an updated CV to or call .