Beth Owens, Shropshire specialist consultant for Reed Accountancy is working with a rapidly growing company in Telford to recruit for a Credit Controller.
The successful candidate will be flexible, professional and have strong credit control experience. You will be target driven will always aim to hit your KPI's. You will be motivated by your own success as well as that of the wider team in which you work. As the company expands there will be prospect for progression for the right candidate. Y???our key responsibilities will include:
• Management of the sales ledger to achieve cash collection targets, minimise bad debt and resolve customer queries
• Ensuring customers adhere to payment terms and credit limits
• Resolving invoice queries from customers in a timely manner
• Lead monthly debtor reviews with branch colleagues
• Maintaining customer credit limits using credit reference agency information
• Building and maintaining strong working relationships with branch general managers
• Monthly statement and letter cycles
Candidates must also possess the following skills/abilities:
• Experience of telephone collections up to pre-legal stage
• Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
• Adaptable with the ability to manage own workload
• Tenacious and persistent
• Motivated and target driven
Hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday with 1 hour for lunch
22 days holiday plus statutory
To apply for the position, please email your CV Directly to Beth Owens ???
Please note that you will not be considered for this role if you have not got previous experience within a Credit Control environment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business