Our client a prestigious a prototype sheet metal company based in Coventry are recruiting for a Sales Engineer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
- Complete RRQ Packages in line with customer requests
- Manage the requests for costs from 3rd parties when required
- Develop a robust process to track develop sales opportunities in line with set targets
- Develop current sales handover process
- Present drafted sales report on monthly basis.
- Manage the handover of successful project or part wins
- Support the Engineering Manager through handover and customer contact
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Good engineering knowledge in the processes in the engineering sector
- Ability to liaise with key stake holders at all levels and report back findings to Quality Manager and Managing Director.
- Computer skills at a level required to report and communicate professionally
Unfortunately, candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
If you have the relevant skills and want to join and exciting, fast growing market leader in the automotive and aerospace sector please send your CV outlining the relevant skills