Spa Therapist - Hotel & Spa
Stylish Luxury Country Retreat
Our Client is dedicated to making each guest's visit to their luxury country retreat unforgettable.
If you are ambitious, enthusiastic and strive to be the best at everything you do then this is the place for you to find a rewarding and fulfilling career as a Therapist.
You will be focused on and really care about each guest receiving the most relaxing and enjoyable range of treatments. Your approach will be both friendly and professional, giving informative best advice to guests on treatments and products ensuring guest satisfaction.
- GBP17,680 basic salary
- Free use of facilities is afforded to all employees, and relatives can use the facilities and minimal cost.
- Generous discounts on retail products, treatments and restaurant for
- Professional development and training with own in-house trainer
- NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Minimum 12 months working in a Spa Environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Time management, able to achieve deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Have a caring and welcoming approach to all guests
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Please Note: Applicants should have their own independent transport due to the location of this stunning hotel retreat.
- Carry out consultations and treatments to a consistently high standard prior to performing any spa treatment according to the guest's preference.
- Meet and greet guests in a warm, welcoming and caring manner, escort them to and from treatment rooms and ensure they have all the information they require to make their therapy experience special.
- Ensuring that any complaints are addressed immediately to the guest's satisfaction
- Maintain a high standard of cleanliness or work areas, treatment rooms, therapy floor and relaxation areas so that the best possible impression is given to guests.
- Ensure there is an available supply of towels, linens, products and other amenities for the efficient delivery of treatments during each shift.
- Carry out all close down and clean up duties at the end of each shift in accordance with standard procedures.
- Report any accidents, or health and safety risks immediately to the Spa Manager and abide by health and safety policy and procedures at all times.
- Work positively as a member of the therapy team, co-operating with team colleagues and helping the team remain motivated to deliver the best possible service to guests.
- Establish strong professional relationships with guests to help to build a successful client base for the Therapy team.
- Work with team colleagues to achieve therapy and sales targets and ensure that high levels of gust satisfaction are achieved through promotions and new product lines.
How to apply: If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite.
Already registered with us? Feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest on or simply email us
Spa Elite Recruitment
Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service