This is an exciting career opportunity with our long established Client who is part of a larger Group.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager for their West Central England based Manufacturing site.
They offer packaging solutions primarily for the Pharma, Bio, Chemical and Food Industries and their product range allows them to serve many industries requiring approved materials - product Quality and Safety in use are of paramount importance.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Technical Bias - 10-15 years experience in manufacturing in a variety of industries will be considered, e.g:-
- Packaging / Polymer processing / Garment industry / Pharmaceutical / Automotive, Aerospace etc.
- Graduate in scientific discipline - preferably chemistry or similar would be desirable.
Areas of experience required:-
- Quality Systems and Auditing
- Collaborative approach to leadership and management
Exceptional problem-solving skills; technical, strategic and organisational
Passion about Product Development & Quality, a natural leader, pragmatic and creative
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, calm under pressure & sound judgement in complex situations
An effective leader of technical experts, able to get the best from a diverse group of people and skills
Able to balance technical excellence with pragmatic action, delivery / execution and business demands
Ability to predict potential issues and implement mitigation plans
Team, project and client management experience
High level of analytical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and effective communicator (written and verbal)
Be well versed and comfortable directly interfacing with clients and providing support.
A strong focus on customer service and a passion for over achieving
CVs in Word format please