Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
We are recruiting for a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) in Kidderminster, Worcestershire to join a family founded residential, nursing and dementia organisation. With established Care Homes across the southern counties of the UK, they provide person centred care within a homely atmosphere. Valuing privacy and promoting dignity they encourage each individual to remain independent within the community through organised activities.
As a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your responsibilities will involve:
- Update care plans for each individual resident, improving quality of life
- Ensure care plans are delivered correctly by the care team
- Appraisals and Supervisions of your assigned care team
- Assist residents with day to day routine, including personal care and social activities
- Read and write reports, updating and reporting any changes
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with residents, their relatives and friends
Person Specification for a Band 7 Registered Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN):
- Qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active PIN Number
- Compassionate nature and the ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
In return you will be provided with on-going training and support, an excellent team atmosphere and an organisation that is dedicated to maintain and develop their services. Please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.