Software Developer VBNET, C# SQL Birmingham
Let's begin this advert by cutting back on all of the frills…everybody's already read about 'the most exciting opportunity' in their area.
So what do prospective applicants want to know? Easy…they want to know what the job is about.
Taking that into consideration I have summarised this role into 6 simple points:
- The role is with an national recognised company and a market leader in their industry. This role is not your normal digital agency and does not require you to be a guru/wizard in your field.
- You won't get bored easily - the client has various different products, all of which require a large amount of time and care to perfect. You have the potential to be working on new projects as often as you like.
- The main focus of your work will be customer facing and you will be required to spend every so often on site implementing software and cooperating with external clients. Therefore someone with good communication skills and a keen eye for detail would excel in this role.
- They are a Microsoft house so will of course require someone who is well versed in all aspects of MS technologies - C#, VB.NET, and SQL knowledge is crucial.
- They have a fantastic benefits package with a very competitive salary, yearly bonuses, travelling expenses cover, life insurance and 20 days holiday per year.
- You will enjoy your work…if you enjoy socialising colleagues then this is the place for you. The team culture is very important here and you will be immediately integrated into a relaxed and enjoyable working environment.
If you have enjoyed this frill-less advert and fancy the challenge then send your CV to and I will reach out to you.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users across the globe. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the .Net market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities .Net jobs are.