Regional Field Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager (North) - Field Sales - Our client, established in 2000 is fast becoming the UK’s leading Online Education Recruitment Advertising Platform and Recruitment Solutions provider with over 1 million registered members and 1 million web visits per month within their industry. They are a dynamic & forward thinking organisation who have seen year on year growth and now have international offices in London, Dubai, Australia, Canada and Australia..
An opportunity has now arisen for a Regional Field Sales Manager to join their team.
Job Title: Regional Field Sales Manager (North)
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance + Benefits
Location: Home / Field Based - North
We are looking for an experienced, career driven, highly motivated and strategic thinking individual with a previous proven background in a similar role. In return the role provides a competitive salary, uncapped commission, on-going training and great autonomy, combined with an ongoing support and training and a driven and dynamic team with the opportunity to progress and develop a team
As a Regional Field Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Sell full portfolio of advertising and software solution into the Education sector focusing on Local Authorities, Multi Academy Trusts and large primary and secondary schools
• Develop a clear strategy and sales plan to identify key new business and hold responsibility for the effecting closing of new key client accounts
• Work closely with the Marketing team to create high impact campaigns and undertake high levels of activity to create leads and convert business through face-to face meeting, networking, events and sales calls
• Plan and prioritise personal sales activities to fulfil relevant KPI’s on a weekly and monthly basis whilst reporting on activities weekly to provide management information in each geographical area.
The successful Regional Sales Manager will have the following skills/experience:
• Demonstrate proven sales experience in a similar sales role, whilst previous experience within the education, software, advertising or recruitment or public sector is an advantage.
• Have a self-driven, pro-active, results-oriented personality with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
• Possess strong networking and influencing skills and be confident in speaking to senior-level clients, decision makers and large groups
• Demonstrate strong communication skills and a consultative and strategic approach to sales.
• Demonstrate strong sales and business acumen and commercial insight
• Be mobile and flexible to travel regularly to meetings within your region and to our head office in Surrey and within the UK for meetings and events where required. A current driving licence is essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a experienced sales person looking to build a career within the rewarding, dynamic and forward-thinking Education Sector.
To apply for this position of Regional Field Sales Manager please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment directly for further details.