My client, a very large manufacturing business, are looking for an HR Manager to look after one of their sites in a newly created role.
The successful HR Manager will be exposed to a very busy working environment and the business is looking for someone who can successfully build very strong relationships with key stakeholders. The role will also involve national travel to multiple sites across the country.
The HR Manager will assist with all aspects of HR for the business and this role really is a fully generalist position.
As the successful HR Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Developing effective relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Manage the sickness and absence for the business and carry out disciplinaries and grievances as required
- Provide training workshops with line managers on several different HR matters and build relationships with stakeholders
- Be able to give advice to the business both confidently and competently
- Assist with recruitment for different areas of the business
- Produce management information for senior managers within the business
- Manage the succession plans and work with managers on upskilling
- Manufacturing background is highly desirable
- CIPD qualified is desirable
- Excellent up to date employment law knowledge
- Experienced working within a fast-paced environment
- Happy to do National travel
- Be able to successfully build relationships with different stakeholders in the business
- Salary of up to £40,000 depending on skills
- 25 days holiday (ability to buy/sell 5 days)
- Up to 8% bonus
- Company Car
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
To apply for the HR Manager position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.