Senior Assistant Management Accountant
Senior Assistant Management Accountant |Logistics| Stoke on Trent| £20,000-£27,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a Logistics, based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Recruiting for this Assistant Management Accountant position, this role within the team will report to the Financial Controller and assist with delivering the day to day accounting responsibilities and also areas relating to stock and costings.
The finance team will be playing an active part in leading and supporting the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by providing key financial insight and control; whilst driving improvements to the operation and financial processes.
So what is the job?
- Co-ordination of the Purchase Ledger function; processing invoices, payments, reconciling and analysing supplier statements and monitoring internal targets such as cash flow forecasting and supplier reviews.
- Control and monitor the ledgers up to Trial Balance whilst also responsible for posting journals and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Petty Cash, Bank and Cash Book Reconciliations
- Preparation and processing of company Payroll
- Producing Month End Analysis Reports
- Preparing weekly and monthly KPI reports
What are you like?
- Commercially minded
- High degree of integrity
- Decisive, pro-active and assertive
- Ability to demonstrate working under initiative and think things through to solution whilst being innovative and creative
- Good Excel skills
- Takes personal responsibility to deliver to timescales with a disciplined attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years work experience
- Part qualified CIMAor equivalent, or new CIMA studier or fully qualified AAT
- Experience in supervision of finance team members
- Knowledge of payroll preparation and auto-enrolment desired
- Some experience of balance sheet reconciliations preferable
Package - £20,000 - £27,000 If you want to join an industry leading business with potential to grow into a bigger role then give Tom a call today, lets start the conversation and tell you more about this great job.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.