My client a leading financial services firm based in central Cardiff is looking for an exceptionally organised PA to assist on a temporary basis for initially 3 months.
To provide a full professional PA service of the highest standard to senior managers/Directors and to develop an excellent knowledge of the General Insurance business to enable them to operate with maximum effectiveness in accordance with regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Responsibility for designated senior managers including full diary management of internal and external meeting's with agenda and supporting material, full support with email management where required, travel arrangements, collation of expenses to upload onto internal system, collation and creation of presentations, ensuring a high degree of confidentiality, accuracy and consistency at all times.
- Maintain/ support various offerings (e.g. board and committee packs, structure charts), ensuring accurate production and maintenance of documentation, presentations and communications for designated senior managers. Continually review and update formats and maintain version control as appropriate.
- Provide prompt, professional and courteous support to any enquiry from any internal or external customer. Assess the nature, confidentiality and urgency of the issue, taking remedial action as necessary.
- Act as a point of contact for the allocated senior managers, delivering a professional image of he business and responding to their enquiries in a timely manner across all media, taking ownership that issues are resolved and integrity is preserved. Liaise and actively coordinate with other General Insurance PAs and Administrators to deliver a consistent and complete support function.
- Temporary role for initially 3 months to start ASAP.
- Standard 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
- Located in our Birmingham City Centre office, less than 5 minutes' walk from New Street Train Station.
- Referencing process includes CRC check and credit check
- Pay rate will be a competitive rate.