We are recruiting for an Account Manager with minimum of 2 years of events experience, ideally within an agency, to work on a Global account for our client based in Balsall Common.
- As part of the Account Management team, take responsibility for all aspects of account management and delivery of superlative events
- To take every opportunity to develop, deepen, grow and retain client business through impeccable delivery
- To work collaboratively and productively with all team members, providing support for each other in order to fully achieve the business objectives.
- Manage client relationships in association with the Account Director
- Drive forward client relationships, researching and delivering imaginative, creative and inspirational proposals
- Ensure the quality delivery of the response to the client’s brief
- Anticipate client needs and respond with solutions which exceed client expectations
- Identify new business opportunities for clients
- Request client feedback and share as required ensuring the necessary actions are completed
- Attend meetings with the Client and take responsibility for all minutes, reporting and briefs
- Continuous comprehensive client communications
- Full operation and project management of events including overall responsibility on-site
- Educated to degree level or similar
- Previous employment in a Marketing, Advertising, Event or a Customer Service environment.
- Evidence of effective team leadership
- Practical experience of handling customers
Hours of work are 9-5.30pm, free parking.