GENERAL MANAGER - CONTRACT CATERING
General Manager - Contract Catering - Job Summary
Excellent Catering Operations Manager opportunity with an award winning hospitality and catering organisation. You will effectively manage all catering operations within this prestigious B&I site. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the restaurant, kitchen and other catering services on site.
You will deliver results through your team of managers and will be meticulous with regards, standards, quality and commercial focus. Our client is a market leader in their field of expertise of hospitality and catering operations.
General Manager - Contract Catering - Role Responsibility
In the role of General Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the operation of contracts within the designated group
- Deal with personnel assigned to work in the catering establishments within the group
- Controlling the financial performance of all catering operations, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins
- Motivate, coach and develop your team
- Ensure the highest food quality standards are maintained
- Ensure all health and safety standards are adhered to
General Manager - Contract Catering - The Ideal Candidate
This role will give you the opportunity to add to the impeccable quality of the organisation.
- Previous similar experience as a Catering Operations Manager is essential - preferably within a B&I environment
- Excellent knowledge around food and food trends
- Pride and ambition to continually drive the business forward and live its values.
- Strong leadership qualities are needed but also the ability to be humble enough to learn from every individual member of the team.
- Key management and development skills.
- Strong financial understanding.
- Experience of working alongside teams where pace and ability to manage under pressure is common place.
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.