Are you an enthusiastic, energetic and highly motivated Administrator? Are you driven to provide first class customer service? Do you have strong Excel skills? If so, then keep reading and apply today!
Our client, one of the UK's leading banks is looking for an Administrative Assistant in the centre of Birmingham to join a specialist team based within Specialist Lending Services, Client Services, Delivery and Commercial Banking.
- Maintain accurate records of all specialist products and produce MI at month end.
- Ensure that all regulatory documentation is produced and archived in adherence with Group Retention Policies and FCA regulations.
- Develop good relationships with internal customers to process requests and enquiries within agreed service levels.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all relevant legislation.
- Ensure the areas comply with regulatory and legislative requirements including TCF principles.
- This role will include ensuring that self-monitoring processes are in place which assess the effectiveness of key controls and that the outcome of these processes are reported and escalated, as appropriate.
- Effectively handle inbound telephone calls and e-mails responding in a professional manner and in line with the company values.
- Attention to Detail
- Does the Right Thing
- Strives for Improvement
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.