BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - CONTRACT CATERING
Business Development Manager - Contract Catering - Job Summary
We have an amazing opportunity for an accomplished Business Development Manager to join a leading Contract Catering company in a role focusing within the Education Sector.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about generating sales and revenue via building long lasting relationships whilst providing operations that consistently exceed standards.
My client is a company that is going from strength to strength and they want someone who wants to progress and develop with the business. If you are a dynamic, self motivated individual who is looking for a role with a fast moving, pro active company, and have experience managing the sales and bid process, through to producing winning bids in response to client needs - This is the role for you!
Business Development Manager - Contract Catering - Role Responsibility
In the role of Business Development Manager you will:
- Engage with both current and prospective clients across the Education sector in order to build and maintain positive relationships
- Deal with personnel assigned to work in the catering establishments within the group
- Controlling the financial performance of all catering operations, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the industry sector
- Prepare bids and tenders in a timely, efficient manner to meet client specified and company requirements for tender submissions
- Produce bids which match the highest of standards and consistently comply with brand requirements
Business Development Manager - Contract Catering - The Ideal Candidate
This role will give you the opportunity to add to the impeccable quality of the organisation.
- Previous experience within the Education sector
- Have commercial and financial awareness
- Pride and ambition to continually drive the business forward and live its values
- Strong leadership qualities are needed but also the ability to be humble enough to learn from every individual member of the team
- Key management and development skills
- Strong financial understanding
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.