Structural CAD Technician
We are seeking an experienced Structural CAD Technician to join a highly reputable engineering consultancy practice on a permanent basis in Warwickshire. Our client provides innovative engineering designs to a variety of major projects across the UK. From airport terminals, to school buildings and substations, they have worked with some of the UK's most notable organisations. Due to an increasing workload, they are looking for an enthusiastic Structural CAD Technician to join their expert team.
The selected candidate will have a number of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Preparing accurate and detailed drawings for Civil and Structural packages
- Keeping up-to-date on issues relating to general construction, and Civil & Structural guidelines, standards and regulations
- Contributing to design planning, resourcing and fee planning of specific project teams
- Assisting with the training and development of junior team members
- Ensuring stated budget and timeframes are met
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience working as part of a Civil and Structural design team
- Experience working within the Transportation, Science & Technology, power or Public sector
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Revit software
- HNC qualification
- Excellent technical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Jake Jessey on or email Jake.Jessey @Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 12851JJ. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.