I'm looking for a Mechanical Estimator with a background Estimating on Commercial contracts both small and large, maintenance and installation. I'm working with an award winning M&E Service Main Contractor with state of the art offices in Birmingham in search of an additional Estimator to their specialist Estimating and Quantity Surveying team.
My client tender Commercial contracts natiownide and require someone with experience quoting and bidding to help maintain the consistent increase of work. My client has asked particularly for someone who has come from a Mechanical background , ideally heating or plumbing with a HNC or progressed from a service education.
Below is some of my key requirements for the role. If your CV meets them, please apply. I will be in touch within 24 hours if suitable, if not I will send you an E-Mail stating otherwise.
Mechanical Estimator Requirements:
- Must have experience quoting and bidding on Mechanical Domestic contracts
- I will consider Estimators from both a HNC or C&G background.
- Preferably have some commercial experience and knowledge of boiler installation.
- Ideally tendered Mechanical council contracts in the past
Mechanical Estimator Package:
- £45K Package (Negotiable on experience)
- Pension Scheme
- Private health cover
- 21 Days holiday + Bank Hols